Welcome to the Passage House Hotel. As an independently owned hotel we pride ourselves on giving our customers a truly personal service with all the essentials you would expect from a large chain hotel, including free on-site parking and Wi-Fi. We are excited that you are considering staying at the Passage House Hotel, should you have any questions about a reservation, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you. On behalf of the team, we look forward to welcoming you to the hotel.
The Passage House Hotel
- On the outskirts of the historic market town of Newton Abbot and located on the banks on the picturesque River Teign Estuary, The Passage House Hotel and Apartments offers its guests a choice of 90 en-suite bedrooms and an independently owned collection of Apartments, many with stunning views over the estuary, a fully equipped leisure suite; including heated indoor swimming pool, gymnasium and a choice of dining options with the Vue Brasserie or step back in time at the historic 18th Century Passage House Inn.
- We are also one of Devon’s top conference and event facilities, with a choice of 5 well-equipped function rooms, perfect for business meetings or weddings and celebrations.
- The Passage House is in the perfect location for traveling around Devon and the South West whether you are visiting for business or pleasure. Why not stay local and enjoy the riverside cycle and foot path, for a leisurely stroll or ride into Newton Abbot town centre.
- On the outskirts of Newton Abbot, we are conveniently located just a 20 min drive from the M5 and Exeter via the A380 South Devon Link road.
Sat Nav Directions:
Passage House Hotel, Hackney Lane, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 3QH.
Our rooms in the main building are accessible by lift. Some rooms are available with a handrail. If you require assistance, please notify us upon booking.
Children are welcome at the Passage House Hotel and are charged a concessional rate until they are 12 years old. Children booked on a dinner bed and breakfast rate are required to dine from the children’s menu.
The Passage House is a pet free hotel with the exception of guide dogs.
The Passage House hotel offers all our guests free on side parking for cars. For groups and tours, a large coach park is also available free of charge for the duration of your stay.
Our leisure facilities are free to use by all our guests.Spa treatments will be subject to availability and additional charges.
The Passage Hotel is in the perfect location for traveling around Devon and the South West whether you are visiting for business or pleasure.
On the outskirts of Newton Abbot, the Passage House Hotel is conveniently located just a 20 min drive from the M5 and Exeter via the A380 South Devon Link road.
Head south on the A380 South Devon Link Road for 20 minutes and you will find the popular tourist resorts of Torquay and Paignton with their 22 miles of stunning Devon red sandy coastline.
A 10-minute drive will find you in the heart of the bustling market town of Newton Abbot, or if you are going further afield 50-minute drive on the A38 Devon Express Way will find you in Plymouth City Centre.
The nearest train station to the Passage House Hotel is Newton Abbot Station, which is located just a 10 minutes’ drive from the Hotel.
By Train the following journey times apply;
- From London to Newton Abbot Appx 2 hours 40 mins
- From Swindon to Newton Abbot appx 2, 10 hours
- From Bristol to Newton Abbot appx 1 hour 20 mins
- From Birmingham to Newton Abbot 2 hours 52 mins
- Exeter to Newton Abbot 20 mins.
Please note that all journey times are estimates based on direct trains and are subject to change.